33 Year Old Female, 3 Kids, with Much Needed Tummy Tuck- but No Time - West Hollywood, CA

I am a mother of three with a full time job. I...

I am a mother of three with a full time job. I have always known that I was in a need of a tummy tuck from my previous surgeries. I went to a few doctor's who specialized in liposuction, but I didn't feel the connection a patient-physician should have. My dearest friend recommended Dr. Cambre to me. He was very detailed about the procedure I was interested. He also knew that I would benefit from an abdominoplasty, but due to my lack of down time with work and kids he understood my decision. From the moment I entered his office to my latest post-operative appointment, the experience was great and I felt I had made the right decision. His bedside manner is comforting and genuine. He has not only sculpted my body to what I know it could look like, but has given me the opportunity to regain my confidence in myself. I am a few days short of a month since my procedure, and I'm thrilled almost daily to see the way my body is changing. This is one of those plastic surgeons everyone needs to hear about. He's a true gem and I'm over the moon that I trusted him in my endeavor. I will be a long-term patient because I have complete confidence in his skills! I will be returning for more. :) I was so happy that I sent him my own before and after pictures!

The areas done

Upper and Lower Abdomen, Flanks, waist, inner thighs, back rolls with fat transfer to buttocks.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon