Lip Lift , Straightening Collema, Fat Transfer to Lips, Eyes and Temples , Removal of Chin Implant - Los Angeles, CA

I came to California from NY to have this done . I...

I came to California from NY to have this done . I figured I would share in case this is helpful to anyone else . It is very early on as it was done the night of the 17th so I am about 48 hrs in right now I'll show before and after a to this point . There is two small cuts on my lip where it split so it appears my one side is higher than the other idk if it really is or if it's the extra swelling from the small cuts at the point of my right side of my cupids bow on the pointed area right side .
I had a measurement of 20 prior to the lip lift he took out just over 6 . I believe it's very swollen at the moment . I had 1 cc of fat transferred to both top and bottom lips . I was not interested in huge lips really just prettier younger looking lips .
My temples and under eyes were hollow we filled that the fat was taken from my back waist. Also he took about 2 ccs of fat from directly below my chin . That's all that was there but it was annoying . And removed some skin from my upper eyelids I needed a little there . I have taken zero pain killers only Tylenol so far I'm fine .

72 hours

Haven't taken any pain killers just Tylenol very swollen but this is 72 hrs in . Nose is swollen but straight lips are huge but coming down no pain just uncomfortable .

Ok Updating pics

Had it all done Thursday night it's Sunday morning

Feeling like it's getting somewhat better after my shower

Oddly the shower seems to help a little bit used cold and warm water alternately . Maybe just was swollen after sleeping idk . Regardless the difference is very slight .

Day 4

Starting to see a little bit less swelling. I go back on the 25th to remove my stitches .

Day 5

Day five , lip lift , fat transfer to lips, lipo under chin, chin implant removal , straightening collema, fat transfer under eyes , upper bleph, fat transfer To temples . Still never took any pain killers just Tylenol. Been touring California, beautiful place to be to heal . Don't really want to expose my entire face but here's a pic of my upper lids as well , not too bad in terms of swelling or bruising .

Day 6

Stitches come out tomorrow can not WAIT! Seriously get rid of these things! Lol
Swollen still , itchy , a little tight but feel fine . Just want the stitches gone

Morning or day 7 / 6.5 days

I little better today . My chin right side is numb although I have feeling and movement it's odd from the chin surgery . That could take awhile to come back sadly . Lips are starting to come down eyes and neck/ chin look good . Nose is straight but swollen can't wait for that to come down . Hoping to have more natural
movement after suture removal today at 330 pm

Stitches are out !!

So exciting ! Feeling great loving my doctor , talking about coming back for new boobs this winter really happy thank you dr Svehlak!

A little makeup on stitches out

Good morning

I just wanted to show my scar under my nose has stitches out yesterday . Didn't sleep elevated last night so slightly puffy this morning . But my nose scar looks great . I have to admit the best part of my surgery I'm not really showing because I want to be able to keep some privacy my eyes looks great , literally took years off my face I can't really believe how much better my eyes look . I guess I didn't realize how badly I needed them done . My nose is much better , the septum was sideways it's now much more centrally located , as in much but my nose is clearly still
Puffy .

I'm home , day 9

While California is really very beautiful I am so happy to be home . It's day 9 I'm exhausted , still swollen . Very happy most of my scar is inside my nose . Septum/ comella looks improved ,
I needed that . I'm taking an oral 6 day steroid pack to help reduce swelling it's helping with my chin I think because my chin is becoming more comfortable . .

Day 17 no makeup

Just updating , I became so busy after coming home I have not updated at all . I feel good it's tight at the base of my nose but I totally expected that . I'll update agin in a couple of weeks .
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Super easy to talk to . I'll be going back on the 25 th for suture removal . I will continue to post my progress clearly I'm very swollen so my final result can't be seen yet . Hoping it's everything I had hoped for