Rhinoplasty

I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Motykie...

I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Motykie and absolutely love the way my nose came out. The shape and overall structure looks beautiful as well as natural from every angle. Although I liked my previous nose, I had fractured it and was debating on weather I should have the rhinoplasty, but I am so happy to have chose Dr. Motykie to perform the surgery. I had a great recovery with minimal bruising, and am very glad with the results. I would definitely recommend going to Dr. Motykie for surgery.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Motykie and absolutely love the way my nose came out. The shape and overall structure looks beautiful and also natural from every angle. Although I liked my previous nose, I had fractured it and was debating on weather I should have the rhinoplasty, but I am so happy to have chose Dr. Motykie to perform the surgery. I had a great recovery with minimal bruising, and am very glad with the results. I would definitely recommend going to Dr. Motykie for surgery.