Go with These Doctors for Rhinoplasty - West Hollywood, CA

I had a revision done on my nose. It was twisting...

I had a revision done on my nose. It was twisting and the cartliage was collapsing inside so I had some caving in of the side nose walls.

I flew down to CA from Seattle to have BHprofiles do my surgery. I was scared and very nervous that they would change my appearance drastically or that their nice and sincere attitude would stop as soon as I paid for the procedure. This wasn't the case at all, they were the most sincere and nicest doctors. They really made me feel comfortable going into surgery. My before day of surgery consult went so well that before I could even express what I wanted they already had a plan in mind and knew every detail of my nose that seemed minor to others they could see before I even spoke. I really went in with this huge list of questions and pictures and even drawings and trusted them so much I didn't even review any of it with them.The best part about going to them is I DIDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE OUTCOME! I knew I was in excellent hands.

I love the job they did. I really like their staff in the surgery room including the nurse and the anesthesiologist. I will give my experience an A+!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon