36yr Old Mom Ready to Regain Body - West Hollywood, CA

After having 3 boys I was ready to regain my...

After having 3 boys I was ready to regain my pre-pregnancy body. Having a mommy makeover was a huge decision for me and Dr Bruno made the process very smooth. I am still riding the recovery rollercoaster- with pain level shifts, emotional breakdowns, and questions on my final outcome. Overall, I have no regrets! Full back lipo, lipo of flanks & lower abdom, abdominal muscle tightening, full TT, axillary removal, breast lift with augmentation and silicone implants.

Approaching 3 wks post op

My pain has subsided dramatically and my emotions are under control now :) I'm happy to say that most of my recovery process has been good. I had axillary removal (excess breast tissue bulging from my underarm) along with the breast lift and augmentation. Wearing the bra I was provided (or any bra for that matter) has been challenging. I'm hoping the scars from the axillary removal heal sooner rather than later so I can at least be comfortable in my bra. I havent really had any pain with the implants or the lift. But wearing a bra rubs against the incisions in my armpits and those become very sensitive by the end of the day. I'm still applying polysporine to my incisions. As soon as I'm comfortable that the healing is complete I will begin applying scar gel therapy.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno is a wonderful doctor. He made me feel at ease the minute he stepped into the consultation room. He is very patient, paid attention to what I wanted, provided honest and realistic expectations and provided answers and all the information I needed to make my decision. Throughout the process of pre-op appointment, surgery, and post-op appointments Dr. Bruno's manners remained in tack, always ensuring I was left with no doubts or concerns and ensured I knew I could always contact his office if questions came up after the visit. I've only had one small issue with lack of response to an email sent I sent regarding a healing concern which I didn't get a response to. Overall I highly recommend Dr. Bruno & his staff! I'm definitely going to him with future needs!