Huge Fake Lips GONE Thanks to Dr. Svelak - West Hollywood, CA

So I mistakenly had far injections to my lips...

So I mistakenly had far injections to my lips several years ago by another surgeon who talked me into it at a young age. I was left with these huge lips...uneven, fake, disproportionate, and my lips blocked my smile. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Svelak. He makes you feel so comfortable, answers all questions/concerns, and is very conservative. He is very careful not to overdo something. He gave me very realistic expectations on what to expect with the lip reduction surgery. I did it under local and it took maybe an hour or 2 (I was on xanax and pain killers I don't remember much lol). As SOON as Dr. Svelak finished, my lips were already smaller even with the swelling. It's a full week after, and even with this swelling, my lips look so much better. He did exactly what I wanted- making the upper lip smaller than the bottle and making them even. I could not be happier. It takes a trained eye and skill to open up the lips and remove just the right amount to make them even. The doctor said I had clumps of fat in there! I'm so glad it's gone! I love Dr. Svelak! I will recommend him to anyone. He's not a shady surgeon who will talk you into 10 procedures just for the money. He will be so honest. I inquired about like 2 things that he said I did not need. Good hearted surgeon :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon