26 Years Old with Natural Cheek Deficiency and Deviated Septum Requiring Revision Rhino....West Hollywood, CA

If there was a way to give Dr. Srour 10 extra...

If there was a way to give Dr. Srour 10 extra stars, I would. It's amazing to me that he isn't well known in the city of cosmetic surgery (Los Angeles) considering just how skilled he is! I got 2 procedures, Cheek Implants and a Revision Rhinoplasty and I would do it again in a SECOND! I look the the best I've ever looked just 3.5 weeks out from surgery. My bruising is finally gone and the swelling has subsided. My friends and family agree. His staff and the process itself could not have been better, either. They were very professional and Alina was SO great in assisting Dr. Srour and making me feel at ease from when I first got there to when she helped me post-op and followed up with me. Again, do yourself a favor and at least consult with Dr. Srour. The whole experience was exactly what I hoped for. The 3 other docs I met with were all great in their own right, but I went with the doctor who had the best before/afters. And I'm ready to be added to that list.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He was very knowledgable and confident in what he was doing. This made me feel as a patient that I was in good hands and allowed me to TRUST his input on what I should/should not get. He was very kind the day of procedure but very focused and the results speak for themselves. Brilliant surgeon. Lucky I found him.