Breast Aug and Lift - West Hollywood, CA

I'm a 29 yr old plus size mom of 3. I am 220lbs...

I'm a 29 yr old plus size mom of 3. I am 220lbs and 5'8". My breast sagged a little due to breast feeding my kids so I decided to get a breast augmentation and lift. Dr. said a vertical lift will do! I was a little nervous before the surgery. Followed all the Drs instructions. I didn't smoke or drink for 2 weeks before. The night before the surgery I had a small meal before 10 pm. Morning of surgery I didn't drink or eat anything. Checked in with the surgery center and after that it was pretty smooth. When I woke up I took my medication and had a smooth ride home. Went to bed. Woke up. Had some soup (not a whole lot) some water took my medication and that continued for about three days... (That's just me) I had ice packs on hand for the swelling and Chapstick. I bought one of those wedge pillows since you can only sleep sitting up. I bought antibacterial soap after it was ok to shower. My breasts are one week into recover and healing quite nicely.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno has changed my life. I am so happy I went with him for my Breast Augmentatin and Vertical Breast Lift. He has the magic touch! My breasts look amazing. He definitely does great work and I will go to him in the future with anything I want done. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for their PS! (He has 5 stars for a reason)