27 Years Old, Breast Augmentation - Really Happy with the Results!

Dr. Bruno is extremely knowledgeable and easy to...

Dr. Bruno is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I went into the consultation a little hesitant about having my first ever surgery, but he made me feel comfortable and was able to answer all of my questions. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but I knew I wanted the result to be as natural as possible.
I am really happy with the way my surgery turned out. It has been almost two weeks and everything looks and feels great. The implants look super natural, even though the surgery wasn’t that long ago. I was only in pain the day after, but I seem to be healing well and the incisions are tiny.
Customer service has been amazing from the start. Dr. Bruno called to check in the night of the surgery, and he and his office sent Edible Arrangements a few days after. His staff is also really nice – reception, the anesthesiologist, the nurses – it’s just a really good group of people. I would 100% recommend Dr. Bruno and would go to him again in the future.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon