Breast Aug. - Dr. Bruno Best in West Hollywood/Bev Hills! FIVE STARS!! West Hollywood, CA

Dr. Bruno, five stars!! Upon meeting Dr. Bruno I...

Dr. Bruno, five stars!! Upon meeting Dr. Bruno I had researched for 3 years and visited several other Dr.'s. . . what convinced me to schedule the consultation was his sleek website, testimonials, profile views/reviews and years of experience. The consultation was great! It was by far the best. I really liked how detailed and personable he was the entire process. The consultation I had with him exceeded my expectations. . . Dr. Bruno took the time to ask about myself, why I was interested in the procedure and answered any/all questions . . . he also took photos and sent those photos to the screen where he drew on the monitor and demonstrated several various options . . . the photos and markings helped give me a better VISUAL idea of WHAT and HOW I wanted my breasts to be. The bra with implants was also a huge help. NONE of the other consultations I had been at was this detailed/visual. I felt extremely comfortable, confident and excited after my consultation with Dr. Bruno that immediately put down a payment with Marisol.

Joselle and Marisol were also very helpful throughout the entire process. I think I contacted them at least 2 times a month (10 mo.) up until my surgery date. They were always very sweet and very professional! The office is also very nice, clean and welcoming!

I am currently still healing and have yet to see the final results. So I will eventually post a new review or edit the current. So far everything is fine and I am extremely happy with my current state. I had little pain only till about the 2nd/3rd day.

I will continue to suggest and recommend Dr. Bruno to all family and friends! He is the BEST!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon