46 and Flat - West Hollywood, CA

I am 46 years old and in the fitness business. I...

I am 46 years old and in the fitness business. I am small and very fit, with low body fat. As my body fat lowered, and after two kids, the breasts were just not there. As a fitness pro, I know how to change and improve my body, but there is not much to be done about breast size through diet and exercise, that was the in live I could not change without help. I love my body, but wanted to feel more feminine. I was referred to Dr. Bruno by a client who had great spresults, and was equally impressed by the encouragement of his patient in the lobby who had wonderful things to say. When I met the doctor p I was made to feel at ease, protected, ensured and cared for. He made sure to get to know me first, and was very thorough in explaining every detail. My surgery was quick and my results are great. I love my new breasts, they look natural, not too big for my frame, and I feel beautifully feminine.

Photos added before and after

love my new bod