Breast Implant Deflation - West Hollywood, CA

I am very pleased with the breast implant...

I am very pleased with the breast implant deflation procedure I had with Dr. Svehlak. I had saline implants put in from another doctor years ago, that were too big for my body, and the pocket was made too high. I initially went in to see Dr. Svehlak to have the old implants removed and much smaller ones properly put in, as I didn't want the 80's/90's look anymore.

After our taking his time in giving me a thorough examination, he recommended a more thoughtful and conservative route, of deflating my saline implants via a syringe, and allowing my breasts to settle, then if I still wanted to move forward with a smaller implant, to go from there.

The results were instant, and I was able to start wearing smaller sized tops immediately, and now 6 months post-procedure, my breasts have settled nicely and I do not think I am going to get breast implant surgery.

What I appreciate most about Dr. Svehlak, was that he genuinely had my best interest and well being at heart, and that he had the foresight to recommend a conservative approach, instead of trying to make a dollar...which I have found to be rare in this town, unfortunately. In short, I trust him, which is absolutely necessary when choosing a doctor.

Further, I initially sought out Dr. Svehlak for his highly-regarded reputation and expertise in revision liposuction. At the time of my consultation, I was in the process of loosing weight, and he recommended that I come back for the revision liposuction once my goal rate was reached and stable. Here again, Dr. Svehlak, was thoughtful and ethical in his approach, looking out for my best interest, and longer-term results, vs. a quick fix. I am looking forward to having my revision liposuction with Dr. Svehlak in the near future and will post again at that time.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon