20 Years Old ! 140lb size B to 500cc

I saw Dr Roger Tsai's reviews when I googled best...

I saw Dr Roger Tsai's reviews when I googled best surgeons in Los Angeles. I thoroughly read all his reviews and comments. I called and made a consultation and the receptionist were friendly as can be and helpful. If they didn't know an answer instantly they asked if they can call me back and sure enough I would get a call within the hour from a nurse or the doctor himself. The day of my consultation my sister, mom and I loved how patient he was with all our questions and concerns he never rushed us and we were there for over two hours. After consulting with him I scheduled my appointment for March 10th, which was two weeks from then. I was so nervous to make sure all my results and info was turned in correctly and I called literally more than 10 times ! Within the two weeks to ask question and the receptionist and nurses were always so very helpful. I now have my boobs I've always dreamt of and I couldn't be any happier ! I saw them yesterday for my post op and there was no bruising or swelling I can't wait for them to heal. Doctor Tsai also called me to see how I was feeling unfortunately I couldn't answer but he left me a voice message to call him back on his cell if I had any questions at all. My recovery has been great ! Thank you dr Tsai you're amazing !
Beverly Hills Physician