28 Years Old, So Happy I Got a Rhinoplasty!!!!! :-D Natural Results!

My experience with Dr. Hershcovitch was 5 star! I...

My experience with Dr. Hershcovitch was 5 star! I would highly recommend his practice to anyone considering getting a rhinoplasty. I was treated like family and felt so comfortable with Dr. Hershcovitch. He makes you feel like you are his most important patient. I was so nervous that my nose was going to end up looking terrible, but I have so say, I am beyond thrilled with the results. I literally had NO PAIN, and only a little bruising that was gone in 3 days. I would suggest you consider Meeting Dr. Hershcovitch in person for a personal consultation & tell him Janet sent you! At first, I was unsure because he was a younger surgeon, but his steady hands helped give me a phenomenal result.
Calabasas Otolaryngologist

I am in love with Dr. H!! He has the best bedside manner. He is not one of these showy or flashy Beverly Hills surgeons, he lets his results speak for themselves. I was also impressed with how smart he was, he seemed to know every detail about techniques of a rhinoplasty. I was also impressed with how humble he was. I had 5 consultations before deciding on Dr. H. I asked every surgeon what their negative qualities are. He was the only one who answered truthfully. He acknowledged that he is younger than most of his counterparts and by nature is very conservative. However, the concern about his age quickly went away once I saw some of his results. Also, he gives you his personal cell phone after surgery in case there are any problems. It shows he really cares for his patients. Thank you so much for me new nose!!!