The Best Decision Ever!

In 2012 I had a lower blepharoplasty with external...

In 2012 I had a lower blepharoplasty with external incision which left me with the same bags under the eyes and with scars. A plastic surgery should make you look better not the same or worse. As I was not pleased with the result and because I wasn't happy with my upper eyelids either, I decided to have a lower transconjunctival blepharoplasty and an upper eyelid surgery with a different surgeon. I did my research this time and found Dr. Robbins based on other people's reviews. Best decision ever! My recovery went smooth with very little pain even if the swelling was considerable for the first couple of days. I am 47 years old and bags under eyes and droopy eyelids run in my family but no more for me. This surgery gave me confidence and made me feel and look younger. Thank you Dr Robbins!
West Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be more happy with the results! Doctor Robbins is down to earth, nice and understanding. He and his staff are wonderful and professional and make you feel like home. I would highly recommend Dr. Robbins to anyone interested in becoming a better self!