29 Yrs Old; 1 Child; 5'3" 155lbs - Tummy Tuck - West Des Moines, IA

Hello, Two years ago I carried my daughter for 42...

Two years ago I carried my daughter for 42 weeks and she was born 10.1lbs. I have a fairly small frame, so my stomach was huge!

I went in for a few tummy tuck consultations, as I wasn't sure if I needed to lose more weight, but was told that I am a great candidate now. I choose Dr. Robbins in Des Moines, and my date has been set. I have a lot of things planned already this summer, so I had to push the date out to July, and the wait is killing me!

Dr. Robbins and his nurse were awesome and I can't wait to get this show on the road. I've attached some current before pics.

12 more days!

I had my pre-op appointment today. We talked a few weeks ago and I decided to add a breast lift to my procedure making this a full on Mommy Makeover. I am so excited!

Today we went over risks, pre-op do and donts, recovery care, and any questions I had. I received my prescriptions for my meds. I don't have to get any blood work, just a pregnancy test the morning of surgery.

I learned that if I develop dog eats, they would be corrected free of charge. Along with any complications. I brought my husband to the appointment because I wanted him to hear it from them, that he is going to have to force to me stay in bed/recliner. I'm not to get up, with an exception to go to the restroom, for a week.

I'll add a photo of my droopy boobies :).

I had surgery yesterday morning, and so far so good. I loved the facility, the doctor, nurses, etc. Obviously I'm in pain, but it hasn't been as bad as I was preparing for. I am so happy with the results already, and I have a lot of swelling, being 24 hrs post op. The staff is very accommodating, and my results already lol great. I can't wait to see my final results.

Six weeks post op

Love it! There have been some ups and downs, doubt with swelling, wound separation on my right breast, but right around 5 1/2 - 6 weeks, my results have started to really show and it's amazing.
West Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

I have only had my consultation at this time, but from all consultations, this doctor was the best. On paper and in person. I am comfortable with Dr. Robbins team, and the office was nice, clean, and professional.