Coolsculpting on Lower End of Stomach - Des Moines, IA

I went to an event Dr. Robbins was having with a...

I went to an event Dr. Robbins was having with a friend. They were doing consultations on the spot after the doctor spoke. I went with a friend and it was a fun, comfortable atmosphere. They said they were the most experienced so I thought I would see what they thought about my stomach area. I have had 3 kids and no matter what Incant get rid of the stomach. I eat fairly healthy but it doesn't seem to matter once I hit my 30's and after my kiddos. I decided to go for it and got my procedure done in the end of January. The treatment didn't hurt at all which Inwas most afraid of. There was a massage after they have to do which isn't the most fun but not too bad. I did a total of 4 treatments and I went down in my waist. It is much flatter and I haven't changed my diet at all. Really happy with my after photos. Great staff, very nice place. I really loved the experience and would recommend going here.
West Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

She was really sweet. Asked me a lot of questions and made sure I felt very comfortable. The staff is so nice from start to finish!