46 Year Old, No Kids, Big Weight Loss! West Bloomfield, MI

I've been working out hard for a few years, losing...

I've been working out hard for a few years, losing weight and making myself over. I've allowed the look of my stomach to keep me a prisoner! Even though my boyfriend loves me like I am, I don't love me. I know this TT is the first step towards acceptance of my body. I gained the bulk of my weight when I was 14, and I do not know what it is like to have a flat stomach. I am terrified and excited at the same time.

1 day pre op

Bye bye cat belly!

2 days post op

So far recovery going well..

One week post op

Keep in mind I'm super swollen , especially the belly and thighs. I've also included pic of how dr wants me wrapped: 2inch towel folded inside of spanx and binder over that.

18 Days Post Op

I still have a TON of swelling! Im jealous of those women who seem to have little swelling. My lower middle abs looks like i'm 6 months preggos...Cant wait for that to subside. I have been extremely active so that may play into it...

SIze 4 Jeans!

Bought some great jeans! Figure if they fit now they will fit when the Swell hell goes down!

Heres my lower belly swell

a ton of lower belly protrusion....this is where i swell the most!

11 months PO

Dr Michael Gray

He's a fast talker, but his work is amazing! After being a week out, I know for a fact I chose the best best Dr in Michigan!! If anyone wants details on him please feel free to inbox me. I have never been so happy! While he is a fast talker etc...his work speaks for itself. He did the most amazing incision, it was virtually painless , recovery has been great. The procedure he uses is cutting edge and thats why his results are amazing.