36 Year Old with 4 Kids........its Been One Heck of a Year So Far - West Bloomfield, MI

Ok, sooo I am 36. 5'9 and weigh 152 pounds and...

Ok, sooo I am 36. 5'9 and weigh 152 pounds and wear a small or size 5.
I have a 16 year old, a 17 year old and a set of twin boys who are 13. I got heart failure due to the pregnancy, gained a ton of weight, then had surgery and lost over 130 pounds. That's when I found a lump in my right breast then the mamogram found 3. Needless to say I had surgery to have them removed even after being told they were nothing....fibroadenomas. (My doc said no I want them removed anyway) unfortunately it ended up being cancer and I was diagnosed on April 4, 2016 at the age of 35. I then had a double masectomy on June 15, 2016.
What a ride...at the moment I have expanders in and wasn't planning on my expander to implant surgery until late October maybe early november so I decided I also wanted a tummy tuck with Mr.....i figured I have wanted this for years after the twins so now that I have had all this surgery im ready.
Long story short they were going 2 do my tt with mr during my exchange surgery. Well just my luck lol my left expander is leaking so my surgeon decided to move everything up....to THIS WEEK???? August 26th (friday) so I'm now looking for as much info and help as possible from someone who has had a tt with Mr. What is it like? What do I need to buy.....your experience and advice would greatly be appreciated?
I attached some pics...its hard to tell from these pics that im very thin but I am also curious if I should be getting liposuction?

Expander to implant and Abdominal plasty

My breast exchange went well. My right implant I feel is still under my arm too much but I was told it would move? My surgeon I thought did what we discussed for my tummy tuck... until I took my binder off. She did a good job but the scar placement was completely devastating to see. It's way too high and I was told nothing so when I seen it I was in shock to say the least...there is no way I could hide this.....pants wouldn't cover this???????? I could cry...

Pictures are 4 days postop

Devastated...after having breast cance, a double masectomy, numerous surgeries I was looking forward to this tummy tuck. I decided to do something for me. I'm at a loss for words here.....
Doctor Dunya Atisha

She did a great job so far on my breasts after reconstruction with breast cancer. I still have one more surgery but I felt as if nothing was explained or talked about in regards to my tummy tuck except right before surgery. I tried to call and even get some answers from the great nurses before hand but in the end after talking even when she was marking me for surgery and specifically telling her to keep it low and to make sure my scar can be hidden. It wasn't done.....3 days after I told her my concern and the answer I received was well if I went any lower I would have been in your pubic region is not a good answer considering that's where it should be.