Best Botox Treatment Ever Received

I have received Botox treatments many times in the...

I have received Botox treatments many times in the past by different doctors. I was always satisfied with the results, but after some time, I was starting to notice a weird diagonal line forming from the top corners of my forehead and extending down to the middle of my brows. I noticed this line even at rest, without making any facial expressions. It wasn't until I was treated by Dr. Berkowitz from Accents Medical Spa that I completely got rid of these weird lines. The doc knew exactly where to inject so that my results looked natural and fresh. I am also happy that I can still make facial expressions and move my brows without feeling "frozen." He was able to give me a more natural look, while at the same time completely getting rid of any lines. I am extremely happy with the results and will be going back!

in my forehead area, middle of my brows, and the outer eye area.
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Berkowitz is excellent and knows exactly what he is doing! The staff, especially the office manager Mariam, are some of the nicest people you will ever meet!