Beyond Happy!!! - New York, NY

Ever since I was younger I was completely insecure...

Ever since I was younger I was completely insecure about my body. I did not have the curves all the other girls had and I always wanted that. I am now 24 and after extensive research I came across Dr Shahine. Dr shahine is an amazing doctor. As many of us would be, I was scared out of my mind but I knew this is what I wanted. During the surgery the Dr. and his staff were supportive and surprisingly enough the procedure was not painful, the only thing i felt was slight pressure. The best practice I feel Shahine uses is that he keeps his patients awake, which makes healing much better and is safe for those whole feel being put to sleep will hinder their health.

I am now one week in and I have to say the results I see are gorgeous. I have been told I look like a barbie and just the fact that I finally have these curves has changed my self-esteem drastically. Thank you DR. Shahine. After the surgery it is highly recommended to get lymphatic massages and wear a body shaper to help you heal faster. If told to do so DO IT!!!

New York OB/GYN

I found out about Dr Shahine through medical sites and through word of mouth. This doctor has women lined up to see him, because he is knows what he is doing, he is definitely the Brazilian Butt lift expert. If i ever need anything else or have know anyone who wants to go through this life changing experience Dr Shahine will be the go to person!!