Liposculpture of Abdomen - Wesley Chapel, FL

39 years old, 1 vaginal birth, 1 c-section, 118lbs...

39 years old, 1 vaginal birth, 1 c-section, 118lbs. I have scoliosis and 1 kidney due to childhood cancer. My right side is sunken in due to no kidney (pic below) and the left side is over-developed. I was told Lipo-sculpture would flatten my belly and they could sculpt out the over-developed side.No pain during procedure. Procedure took about 2 hours.

Went home and stayed by myself over night. I slept the first 4 hours then followed my normal sleep pattern, no difficulty walking, but must squat, not bend, to pick up or lift, this is due to the compression garment.

Follow-up today, 24 hours later. I included a pic of the drainage that started 8 hours after surgery.

Day 1 post op

Wow! What a difference a day makes. Had my follow up today and received my first massage. Came home, took a brief shower and massaged myself again. I was told to massage every 2 hours unless I'm sleeping.

Post op day 3

Post-op day 3: swelling has gone down minimum, I now have bruising on both sides of my hip bones. Belly button is beginning to take a better shape. The lines you see are just from the compression garment and will go away. Left side is still very swollen but that's the side with a kidney that the doctor sculpted (the right flank she didn't work on).

More hip bruising

Woke up with little soreness today. The past few days I was sore upon waking, from lack of movement. I can't see a lot of contour yet on the side with a kidney; I hope it's just swelling since my flanks are still really disportionate

Had a follow up today, just to look at progress. I've drained nicely, but have a little bit of fluid held in my lower abdomen. Will be returning on Friday (1 week to the day of surgery) to start ultrasound therapy to help remove the fluid. The nurse stated this will break up the removing fluid and I should begin urinating it out at this time.
Bella Med Spa

I had the husband & wife team work on me. They explained everything well, and I feel like 2 sets of eyes were better than one. Called nurse on her cell phone once drainage started, she assured me it was nothing to be alarmed about.