Exilis at Zhoy Vitality Center - Wesley Chapel, FL

I have just completed 5 exilis treatments to my...

I have just completed 5 exilis treatments to my stomach and lower abdomen. I have noticed a little improvement, only an inch or two but my before and after pictures show definite improvement. My skin is tighter with less dimples. I am hopeful that I will see more results and have signed on for three more treatments. Each time I go, I feel like my results are improving. The last two treatments were rather painful towards the end of the session but I can handle a little pain if it will help me lose weight!

I found them through a groupon offer but have stayed with them for other services. I learned about Exilis when I was visiting Zhoy Vitality center in Wesley Chapel. The staff there is very kind and knowledgable.. Gema, who does my treatments is wonderful! She makes me feel very comfortable and is very encouraging. They are always on time and professional. I would highly recommend Zhoy Vitality center. They offer a variety of services.