Liposuction - Abdomen and Flanks - Hilton Head Island, SC

AMAZING RESULTS. I wanted a tiny waist and that is...

AMAZING RESULTS. I wanted a tiny waist and that is indeed what I got. I recommend Dr. Weniger for liposuction. He answered every question and/or concern I had. He also has great staff. His new office and surgery suite is beautiful. The staff at Hilton Head Surgical Suites is also so caring before, during, and after surgery.

I am a very active person and workout 4-5 times a...

I am a very active person and workout 4-5 times a week and for some reason I could not loose the bulge on my inner thighs. When I would run or wear a dress my inner thighs rubbed. So annoying. I then decided to treat the area with liposuction. It was the best decision I have ever made. Since sx I no longer have inner thigh rubbing when I run or wear dresses. I now have a thigh gap! Very impressed with my results. Would do the surgery all over again. Very little pain and down time.

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Time spent with me was great. Staff at Dr. Weniger's is AWESOME! Would not go anywhere else for my plastic surgery needs/wants!!! Hands down the best plastic surgeon.