So Far So Good! - Marietta, GA

I had liposuction performed by Dr. Fara...

I had liposuction performed by Dr. Fara Movagharnia. He chose him over another Dr. interviewed with. His bedside manner is impeccable in office, before procedure and after. He is the most thorough Dr. I have worked with. Unfortunately, I can't peek and see how everything is looking until I remove my binder in a few days. I'll report back then. I am definitely in pain. I'm oozing and bruised, but this was all told to me prior, so I'm not surprise. All in all, I feel relatively good considering. I report back periodically my results. Here some before and after pictures.

Day 5 update

Pretty miserable. Flat as a board on day 1. Afterwards blew up like a balloon. My belly is huge. The binder became so tight it was cutting off my circulation. I had to switch to a different One. Pain is I guess bearable since I don't feel the need to take percocet, plus I have to work. I will try to take a pic of my round stomach when I take the garment off to shower. The only reason I'm not super worried is because I know it was flat as a board right after surgery so hoping this is just severe swelling that will go down in time.

Pics as promised from day 5

Glad I took these pics. Like I said I felt pretty horrible today and expected to be photographing a very swollen belly. Instead it's just a little bit swollen. After I took a relaxing bath which I'm probably not supposed to do, I felt a lot better. Anyway, the stomach has gone down in size from the beach ball it was yesterday. The garment that was cutting off my circulation on day two fit nicely today. So what I'm guessing is that this is going to be an up and down battle until fully healed. So without further ado, here are day 5 pics.

Today marks 2 weeks

Feeling so much better. Swelling is way down. I see good contouring. A lot of the hardness has gone away since I started massaging the spots. Still a while to go. I'm tired of wearing the ace bandages, the tape and the garment. But the ace bandages are what really helped with the swelling. Just started wearing them consistently this Tuesday. Doc was not happy with all the swelling and bulging and instantly after one night my stomach begin to swell...so I'm stuck with these, but I feel better. I wear 24/7, only removing to shower and then I put my garment on top.

I do still feel and see a little bulge in the upper abdomen, but hopefully that is just extra swelling and scar tissue since that is where he removed most of the fat due to the cool sculpting. I guess we will find out soon. I will be disappointed if there is still a bulge there.

Ok, I'm a little afraid

I took the tape off today and my stomach is so discolored. I don't know if it's post surgical bruising or irritation from the tape. You can see in the pics the lighter parts of my belly and breast which is my natural skintone. I hope this is normal and will resolve. Second, I have a bulge at top. This is where most of the fat was removed. It's hard to see in photos, but it's there. I'm hoping it's just scar tissue that will resolve and flatten because it's very hard. I tried to show the bulge relaxed and with me sucking my belly in. The bulge shows better then.

Lymphatic Massage

Went in today for a lymphatic massage, hurt like hell. They seem to think I have nothing to worry about and everything looks normal at this stage. The therapist said the bulge is scar tissue. Going to see my surgeon tomorrow to be sure. After the massage I was able to button my pants so it did something. I seemed flatter, but we shall see. Even though it hurt like heck I felt better after, looser and more limber.

Improving. Worry has turned into excitement

Didn't sleep well last night and was really uncomfortable at wrk. Sick of these garments. But my physique has improved over the last 3 days. The bulge on top is decreasing slowly but surely. This has been due to super compression and massage. My second lymphatic massage is tomorrow. Also my skin color is returning to normal
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

impeccable, thorough doctor with a great sense of humor. I never felt rushed. I love him. Now let's see what the final results are. He saw me before my surgery, after and texted me around 5pm to check on.