Extended Tummy Tuck and Medial Thigh Lift

It's been a long time coming for me. I've gotten...

It's been a long time coming for me. I've gotten so close so many times, but never managed to get it done, until now. I always had an excuse to delay - we need money for more important things, the kid needs this and that, I can't take time off work and so on it goes. Well my wonderful husband just said enough is enough quit your job, get into the right headspace and book it in otherwise be happy with your lot. I had hidden behind plus size clothing for a long time even when I should've been wearing something smaller, but it was all about hiding that tummy bulge! Well now it's all done and dusted I'm now in full on recovery mode right now. Just awesome! Be well all.
Dr. Charles Davis

I found Dr Charles Davis to have a calming influence over me, I have a tendency to over analyse matters and get myself into all sorts of trouble, but Charles by way of his nature and demeanour kept me from tipping over the edge. The wider team are a lovely bunch of people - the anaesthetist, receptionist and nurses they all looked after me really well. In terms of the surgery outcome it's only been 8 days, but it's looking pretty good.....oh and that flat tummy and slimmer looking thighs are going to look fab once the swelling goes away.