Breast Reduction from 30G to 30D (38 Years Old, 1.67m Tall, Weight 62kg) - London, UK

I had thought my breasts too large and considered...

I had thought my breasts too large and considered a reduction since my late teens. However, I always thought I could not afford it. After years of discomfort, aches and hunching to hide my breasts I decided to have it done before permanent damage to my body ensued, even though I was not eligible for NHS surgery (they had considerably tightened their criteria shortly before). I must say it was worth every penny. Breast reduction has finally given me breasts I am happy with. They no longer feel heavy, sag or cause sweating, they fit comfortably into bras, are in proportion to my figure and a joy to look at. My partner fully agrees, although - unsurprisingly - he did not think my breasts looked too large.
London Plastic Surgeon

I was very happy with my surgeon. I made a point of choosing a female surgeon as I think breasts are a woman's business. Ms Jemec also cares about giving something back to society (she trains doctors in Africa, for instance) which, to me, was an added bonus as I value an altruistic attitude. I found Ms Jemec to be competent and professional, but also approachable and likeable. In the initial consultation she carefully explained the procedure to me, including potential complications and details I had not known or considered before (for instance that there are limits to how much tissue can be removed from the breasts if the nipples are to be preserved). All my questions were answered and all my concerns addressed. On the day of the procedure I could therefore go to the operating theatre relatively calmly in the confidence that she and her team were going to do excellent work, which they did. Aftercare and follow-up were also excellent; the pain and the bruising was all taken good care of. It was a pleasure being treated by a surgeon dedicated to and passionate about her work. I felt in good hands throughout.