34 Year Old, Breast Enlargement - London, GB

After spending my 20's weighing up the pro's and...

After spending my 20's weighing up the pro's and con's of having a breast enlargement, I decided in my 30's to take the plunge. Barbara Jemec was recommended to me and I couldn't have been more delighted with her work and the final result. The outcome was everything I wished for - in terms of size, shape etc. Furthermore, Barbara is, quite simply, the consummate professional. She doesn't blind you with medical science. Instead, she walks you through your procedure step-by-step, answers all questions thoroughly and spends time to ensure you are completely clear and well-prepped on all aspects of the procedure. In short, I couldn't speak more highly of Barbara. In fact, I've since recommended her to friends, family and clients alike - something I wouldn't do lightheartedly.
London Plastic Surgeon