Malignant Melanoma Removed - London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

A chronically nervous patient I was introduced to...

A chronically nervous patient I was introduced to Barbara by a Consultant Dermatologist who said that if he was to undergo the required treatment then there was nobody else other than Barbara that he would wish to operate. That was good enough for me.
Barbara had to contend with me as well as the mole on my toe which had developed into a malignant melanoma. She treated me wonderfully with great consideration and patience coupled with refreshing clarity and honesty as to both the treatment and prognosis.
This continued post operation. She visited me early in the morning after the operation to explain the operation that had taken place and to give me her views from what she had seen subject of course to the further lymph gland biopsy results.
When these came through she rang us personally at home to give us what turned out and continues to be great news.
I owe Barbara and her support team and my consultant dermatologist everything.
It is amazing how the many medical people I have shown my foot to have marvelled at the expertise of her work. Grateful..........this is a total under estimation of what I feel.
London Plastic Surgeon

Brilliant in all aspects both pre- and post operation. I would recommend her expertise, professionalism , support and patient manner without one atom of reservation