250cc , 27 Yrs Old, No Children, Petite - Southend, UK

I had wanted a breast augmentation since I was 18...

I had wanted a breast augmentation since I was 18 yrs old. I visited my doctor, who told me to wait until I was at least 25 yrs old as this is the age, your breast roughly stop d growing. I waited, for years I hated my boobs, I was very self conscious. Couldn't wear certain types of clothes . I would always wear gel bras or gel bikinis, because I hated my 32A flat chest.

I had a few friends who had undergone breast augmentation and followed the advice of one of them, simply because she had a bit more experience than the others.
I chose to have my operation at the Wellesley Spire Hospital in Southend, my surgeon was the amazing Maria Saritakova.
On my first consultation, she explained that she would only go for a size that suited my small body frame, I put on a sports bra and maria put 250cc implants under the sports bra. Immediately I knew that this would be perfect for me and Maria instantly agreed.

On 21st April 2016, I had my operation and so far, I am really pleased. I have my 1 week post op on Thursday (tomorrow) to see how everything is going.
I have not measured my new boobs as of yet as I know they still have alot of changes to go through but I think they look about a C cup, which is perfect for me.

Swimsuit before and after

1 week post op

This morning I went for my 1 week post op appointment. My surgeon was very impressed with my progress so far. She took my plasters off (where my my drains were originally inserted and re applied new ones), she said that we will check the stitches next week on my 2 week post op appointment.
My boobs are started to soften, but still hard in certain places. I'm allowed to wear a normal sports bra now during the day and just the one they gave me when sleeping.
I went shopping my mum today and I got 32C sports bras and they fit fine. I will get properly measured in 5 weeks time, one they have softened a bit more and when I can where non wired bras.
But all in all, they look great and I'm very happy with the size.
I did buy a non wired bra today just to see how it looked and as you can see, it's perfect.
Maria Saritakova

Maria was absolutely brilliant. I could not fault her in anyway. She was always there to ask questions, she visited me the day of and after the op (in the hospital), phoned the nurse during the night as I stayes in hospital overnight and gave me her mobile number, incase I needed her, once I was home.