Eyes Started Looking a Little Tired + Started Getting Some Dark Circles - Wellesley, MA

Eyes started looking a little tired + started...

Eyes started looking a little tired + started getting some dark circles, so I started doing research and found this Dr. After careful consideration, I decided that it was the best bang for my buck (even though I was told my another injector that I would get more bang for my buck to inject my lips). Neither area needs much, but I think that because the eyes move more than the lips, that I would have more longevity with this injection.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I think Dr. Kapadia is fantastic! He is personable, professional and honest! He is also amazing at what he does. I asked about having bleph(s) done, because I would rather go permanent. He said no. I am nowhere near needing that. I asked about a brow lift and again said I did not need that and advises against it. He examined me and gave me a consult even though when I booked the appt I said I definitely wanted the filler that day. He still asked if I wanted to think about it first and could call and set up an appt if I decided to do it, but I had not wavered. I definitely wanted it done. He explained in detail everything I needed to know. I could tell the way he looked at my face from all different angles that he was excellent at his craft and had complete confidence in is ability (and yes, that has to do with the ratings I've seen). My trust was well placed. What a difference! I am so very happy and truly look 10 years younger. I feel far more confident again. I only bruised a little bit (mostly gone in 3 days), the swelling wasn't too bad either. Not nearly as bad as what I expected. I will be doing touchups going forward (he said it lasts a long time and only touchups needed + not the full amount ever again and I believe him).