36 Yr. Old - Filler for Under Eye Hollows & Dark Circles. Wellesley, MA

I was very nervous about getting filler injections...

I was very nervous about getting filler injections for the first time, but there was no eye cream or concealer that could improve my situation. I sought out Dr. Kapadia because he is an oculoplastic surgeon, got great reviews and offered a free consultation. He was very kind/informative, as was his staff. I stressed to him that I wanted it to look natural and not over-filled. He assured me of his conservative approach and that my results would look super natural & refreshed-looking.

I ate fresh pineapple (contains bromelain enzyme that helps prevent bruising, redness & swelling) and took Arnica (3-4 pellets 4x/day) the week leading up to my appointment. The procedure itself was literally painless (I was shocked)! He applied a numbing cream and that was it. I definitely had visible swelling for about 3-4 days, but luckily NO bruising. It really has made such a big difference. I don't feel/look so tired and old anymore! I'm definitely very happy and would highly recommend Dr. Kapadia!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon