No More Heavy Eyelids! - Wellesley, MA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've always had a bit of a hooded eye, and as I...

I've always had a bit of a hooded eye, and as I got older it go more and more noticeable. My husband kept asking me, "are you okay?", "are you tired?" -- when in reality I felt great. I take pride in my appearance, and my eyelids were making me look old and grouchy. It got to the point where I was losing some peripheral vision on the left side, and applying mascara was impossible because my eyelid was sitting on top of (and covering) my lashes.

Dr. Kapadia was a great choice for my upper blepharoplasty, I couldn't be happier with the results. His work is subtle and discreet, but definitely a change for the better. I never had that crazy, wide-eyed look, and if you didn't know me before the procedure it would be impossible to tell I had anything done. The Wellesley office is a breeze to get in and out of, and the surgery itself is weird-feeling but not painful in any way. DO IT!!