47 Yrs Old, Heavy Eyelid Skin - Wellesley, MA

Motivation was to remove skin from eyelids and add...

Motivation was to remove skin from eyelids and add a crease which I never had! Everyone at the office was very nice and professional. Eyelid surgery went great. Took about 25 minutes with no pain. I did an in office procedure so I was not put out in a hospital which I preferred and was cheaper. He will go to a hospital if you want to but I don't see the need. Took two weeks to fully heal but after one week it was much better. Wore sunglasses for the first few days if I went out. I only needed Tylenol once on the day of the procedure after the numbness on my eyes wore off. Didn't need any pain meds after that. Was able to drive the next day fine, could have even drove the same day if I had to but I don't advise it, you should go home and rest. I did sleep sitting up with a bunch of pillows the first 2 nights as requested to help minimize swelling, I think it helped. So happy I did this, outcome looks very natural. I finally have a crease in my eyelids! Should have done this a lot sooner.

Added some photos wish I kept more.

Unfortunately I deleted from my phone the healing process photos but I did keep a before. The worse days were day 2 and 3, when they got kind of puffy. After that it went down. So worth it. Looks even better in person.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia was very nice, introduced himself to me in the waiting room when he was walking buy. Office is very nice with snacks and water/soda, lots of magazines and never a long wait. He went over the procedure, took before pictures and showed me how it would look and asked how much I would want done on my eyes. I would highly recommend Dr. Kapadia and his practice.