38 Eyes Looked Tired - Wellesley, MA

I started to notice my under eye bags a lot more...

I started to notice my under eye bags a lot more and it really started to bother me. I made a consultation appointment with Dr. Kapadia and we booked the surgery a couple weeks out. I decided on the upper and lower blepharoplasty even though originally only wanted the lower done. It took about 9 days to heal (swelling and bruising to subside ). Dr. Kapadia had said prior that I might need some fillers after if there was any hollowing . A few months after my surgery I was not totally happy but still had not done the fillers . I went back to see him and once I finally added the fillers I am beyond happy with my results ! I'm so happy that I decided to do this procedure and so happy I chose Dr. Kapadia.

Before and after pics

Before and after photos of upper and lower blepharoplasty

Before after full face

Full face before and after with no makeup on

Recovery process

Loving my new eyes

So so happy with the work Dr. Kapadia did !
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia is amazing at what he does. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. He takes the time to make sure you are happy with your results and will work with you to make you happy. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. I would highly recommend him if you want any procedure done on your eyes .