48 Year Old, with Bags, I Have Had Bags Since Childhood - Wellesley, MA

I have suffered with puffy eyes bags my whole...

I have suffered with puffy eyes bags my whole life, when I look at my elementary photo's I see a little cute 6 year old with bags; my condition only worsened over the years. I thought my condition was increased by my allergies. I tried EVERYTHING!! home remedies, expensive creams you name it. NOTHING worked. I was so tired of people saying you need to get some rest: and tired of consultants shoving product in my face and telling me what could fix my problem, THAT never fixed the problem.... I am ECSTATIC to find Dr. Kapdia, at my consultation I knew I had come to the right place. he informed me the puffyness was from a layer of fat that had come to the front of my eye and this is a condition often seen in children. YES!!!! exactly... a Doctor he knew his craft. After surgery my results were amazing. A complete transformation. Everyone is telling me how great I look and saying there is something different about you. Dr. Kapadia is proficient, polite and spectacular at what he does. Anyone who is considering Dr. Kapdia; look no more you have come to the right place.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia is AMAZING. He is extremely polite, explains the procedure in detail, timely, available and very skilled. He is a thorough doctor that truly cares about his patients.