48 Year Old, with Bags, I Have Had Bags Since Childhood - Wellesley, MA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have suffered with puffy eyes bags my whole...

I have suffered with puffy eyes bags my whole life, when I look at my elementary photo's I see a little cute 6 year old with bags; my condition only worsened over the years. I thought my condition was increased by my allergies. I tried EVERYTHING!! home remedies, expensive creams you name it. NOTHING worked. I was so tired of people saying you need to get some rest: and tired of consultants shoving product in my face and telling me what could fix my problem, THAT never fixed the problem.... I am ECSTATIC to find Dr. Kapdia, at my consultation I knew I had come to the right place. he informed me the puffyness was from a layer of fat that had come to the front of my eye and this is a condition often seen in children. YES!!!! exactly... a Doctor he knew his craft. After surgery my results were amazing. A complete transformation. Everyone is telling me how great I look and saying there is something different about you. Dr. Kapadia is proficient, polite and spectacular at what he does. Anyone who is considering Dr. Kapdia; look no more you have come to the right place.

Dr. Kapadia is AMAZING. He is extremely polite, explains the procedure in detail, timely, available and very skilled. He is a thorough doctor that truly cares about his patients.