Great Experience, Best Decision of my Life - London, GB

I had a tummy tuck in April 2015 performed by...

I had a tummy tuck in April 2015 performed by Naveen Cavale. He was the first surgeon I had a surgical consultation with, and I immediately found him warm, sincere, confident and trustworthy. I only consulted with other surgeons after to make sure my gut instinct about him was right. I would highly recommend him and the whole experience. I wanted the surgery because I'd lost about 5 stone, which left me with sagging belly and particularly in the mons pubis area.

My surgery took place about 6 weeks after first meeting Naveen and his lovely assistant. I met them several times during those weeks and they answered all my questions and concerns. After the surgery I had probably 3 follow-up appointments, and now over a year later my scars are hardly visible. Having the surgery has transformed my life. It's a huge, scary and expensive decision to go through with it, but I was very lucky to find such a great surgeon and team.

1.5 years post surgery - here are the photos

Just to show how successful the surgery was - transforming.