I’m 57 Years Old, 2 Very Ugly C-sections, and Much-needed Tummy Trunk and Back Liposuction!!!!!!!!

I always thought that this surgery was not...

I always thought that this surgery was not necessary because'd put my life in RISKS. In just one interview with Dr. Michael remains convinced that this surgery if it is important for anyone in my physical condition. I was very difficult to do all kinds of activities affecting my health and my self-esteem low. With this in mind take, in my opinion, the best decision of my life and the best surgeon in Florida. If I had to select a surgeon, not hesitate to choose Dr Michael J Rodriguez and his staff for future surgeries.
Plantation Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Michael J Rodriguez and his whole staff are awesome! They take time to answer all your questions friendly and fast. He was the only surgeon that I had a consultation with and after meeting them I knew they were the ones I wanted! I'm only one month post op but I'm loving My new body each day that goes by !!!!