So Happy! - Webster, TX

I looked at tons of doctors all over Houston, when...

I looked at tons of doctors all over Houston, when I found Dr.Athré something just felt right so I booked a consultation. Dr. Athré was very knowledgeable and his staff was great. It was my very first rhino consultation and i felt no need to look any further (when you know you know)! I had my consultation, pre op, surgery, and post op all in the same month and am very pleased with my results thus far! They have been a pleasure to work with. They were flexible with scheduling and checked in on me periodically after surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Especially to the busy bodies such as myself, there was very little down time, no pain, and VERY VERY LITTLE BRUISING which apparently is something he is known for. Trust me, I didn't have an easy nose to fix, it was too wide, bulbous at the tip, and had a hump. I truly feel that I have gotten my best results possible thanks to Dr.Anthré. With nose jobs THE SURGEON IS EVERYTHING, if your considering getting one as well I highly recommended this one. Big thank you to Dr.Antré and his staff!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon