34 Yr Old, 2 Kids, Houston, TX

I did two cool sculpting treatments one month...

I did two cool sculpting treatments one month apart and I'm tracking my journey to see if I get the results I want. I want to remove unwanted belly fat so I look better in a bikini. I will keep a journal until 12 weeks of my results to share with others who are considering the procedure. Good luck to us all!

Day 7 post op

After both sessions around day 5-7 the itching and needle stabbing sensation occurs and lasts until day 10. I was not able to work out until day 3 or 4 after the procedure and mainly do lights weights or the stair master, no running or heavy weights. I have to take Advil PM to help me sleep during days 5-10 because I'm sore and the nerves are spasming. My belly still feels frozen in some areas.

4 weeks offer first session of lower abs

I started seeing small changes at 4 weeks but by 8 weeks more results. The skin is toner and has less fat.

Final review

I wish they had to me cool scuttling reduces fat by around 25% each session. I figured several month after the second session the ab fat would be all gone. Anways, I would need more treatments to say I'm satisfied fully. I have sent as much money on cool sculpting as it would of been for liposuction and results would be much faster with that. I saw go for lipo if you don't want to have to repeat sessions 2-4 times and wait nearly a year for all of those results.
Clariday Esthetics

The Cool Scuplt technician was great, I never met a doctor.