48 Yrs Old, 2 Grown Children, Very Active, Tummy Tuck Needed. Webster, TX

I am from Deer Park, TX and I am very active 48...

I am from Deer Park, TX and I am very active 48 year old. Even after all my activities and healthy eating, I still had a lot of loose skin in the tummy area from a large weight loss after my children were grown. This bothered me to the point of finally getting a consultation to just see my options. I chose Houston Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery from advice from a previous patient. I was impressed from my first visit. Dr. Moliver was very professional and did not try to sell me on procedures I did not need. He put me at ease and the price was in my range. On surgery day, I was excited and a bit emotional knowing that something I did not think was attainable was going to happen on that day. Everybody from the front office staff, to the nurses prepping me for surgery were wonderful. I felt like they all knew what a gift this was and wanted to give me the best possible care. I received a basic tummy tuck with no drainage tube. My recovery was quick and I was back to my desk job in less than 2 weeks and fully active in less than 4 months. I highly recommend Dr. Moliver and his staff for any future surgeries. It was worth every penny!!!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moliver was very professional. He took the time to talk to me about ME on our first consultation and assured me that I would be very pleased with the results of a tummy tuck. I would give him a solid 10 rating. He personally called me a day after my surgery to check on me and was always available to answer any questions.