22 Years Old, Tired of a Large Nose That Did Not Fit my Face - Wayzata, MN

Ever since I could remember I hated my nose. I...

Ever since I could remember I hated my nose. I have pretty small features and my nose was all I saw when I looked in the mirror. After much research and a few consultations I decided to do it and I am so happy I did! The procedure/healing went SO smooth and it gave me confidence I didn't know I had.

So happy!

My official six month before and after, I can not be more happy!

Front view

I had been asked about how my nose has changed in appearance from the front view. This is just about six months post op.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Ness and his team, they are simply amazing! After having a few consultations that left me disappointed it was great to walk into his office with nothing but friendliness and smiles. All of my questions were answered honestly and the only thing that came as a surprise to me was how easy the procedure and recovery was. Not only was the price lower than other offices, they have the absolute best staff who made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. Dr. Ness is amazing and has given me confidence that I did not know I had. I do not only recommend Dr. Ness and his team, I insist that there is nobody better!