56 Years Old with a Double Chin - Wayzata, MN

I went in to see Dr. Ness in January for a free...

I went in to see Dr. Ness in January for a free consultation. He was the 2nd plastic surgeon I visited. I found him to be a truly authentic human being who enjoys helping people feel better about themselves! His photo album book on the coffee table in his lobby is worth reviewing as it tells the story of who he is.
My story is that I, like all the women in my family, have inherited that middle age double chin and loose skin on the neck that ages you so terribly. While I was at the consultation, I inquired about a blepharoplasty but he recommended a brow lift instead. Dr. Ness performed both procedures for me and I am thrilled with the results! I basically had a 10 year reset. My recovery was a little rougher than most, I turned out to be a "bruiser and a sweller" but he and his staff were GREAT with their post op care despite a couple of small complications and lots of bruising and swelling. I would do it all again in an instant! I will forever recommend Dr. Ness and his very kind and professional staff to everyone I know. Go for it!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ness and his staff are fantastic. I was thrilled even with his anesthesiologist! They answered all my questions and took great care of me before, during and after my procedure. I had complications- excessive swelling/bruising. He was very attentive and I cannot say enough about him as a human being and a doctor.