Extremely Happy Mama - Wayzata, MN

I had always been unhappy with the size of my...

I had always been unhappy with the size of my breasts. I just never felt like they were proportionate to the rest of my body. After having children this feeling had became even more evident. I was very hesitant to have breast augmentation for various reason. However, that feeling was quickly put at ease after meeting Dr. Ness and his staff, seeing the facility and learning more about the procedure. I was confident before the procedure and even more so after the procedure.....I made the right decision. I am extremely happy!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Ness and his practice to anyone who is interested in breast augmentation. It is obvious Dr. Ness is extremely knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. I very much appreciate the time that he and his staff took in talking with me, answering all of my questions, being available if I had any other questions at any time and showing a genuine interest in my individual needs. I am very pleased with my overall experience with Ness Plastic Surgery....I couldn't be more happy.