Breast Augmentation After Children

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Ness was exceptionally reassuring,...

Dr. Ness was exceptionally reassuring, knowledgable, and attentive to my needs. His professional and kind demeanor made me feel at ease undergoing my procedure. The patient consultant was also extremely knowledgable and willing to go above and beyond to answer all of my questions. I also felt very comforted by my nurse before and after my procedure. I would recommend coming to Dr. Ness for any plastic surgery needs. My breast augmentation procedure was the best thing I've ever done for myself, thanks to Dr. Ness and his amazing staff!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon