42 Year Old with 4 Children Size Negative A to a D Saline Implants then to a 659 Silicone Implant Removing Soon - Wayzata, MN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Having dizziness, memory loss, fatigue, body aches...

Having dizziness, memory loss, fatigue, body aches all over, heart palpitations, weight gain, unable to lose weight, foggy thinking..a long list...doctors can't figure out what's wrong with me so I'm explanting enbloc and thinking about doing a lift and tummy tuck. I'm not sure if I should do a lift at the same time as explanting or not. Does anyone have any thoughts for me with their experiences?

changed surgeon

I've decided to go with Dr. Jennifer Harrington in Plymouth, MN. My surgery is scheduled for July 1st, 7:30a.m. I will take some before and after photos.

Surgery this morning

Surgery wasn't too bad, I have drains in. Left one alittle sore when I move. I go to doctor tomorrow.

photos

2 days post op

My breasts are sunk in and look nasty but I think after a few months of healing things will get better..so they are gross

1 week post op

just about 3 weeks post explant

I still have some indenting..I think it's permanent..oh well...

4 weeks 2 days post op

Getting better...nipple indenting on left getting better.

Fat transfer 11/16/15

Going to Dr. Kovanda this Monday for fat transfer to breasts...

post fat transfer 1 day

5months post Fat Transfer Infection

Still dealing with scar tissue and hard lumps in breasts..left is worse...the right is pretty good just a few spots..left has a bigger hard chunk right behind nipple area. Fyi.. the staph infection ate away most of the fat transfer...: (

My doctor is going to be Jennifer Harrington