Filler with Paula - Minneapolis, MN

I have been a patient at Dr. Ness's office for a...

I have been a patient at Dr. Ness's office for a couple of years. I have had a breast reduction and tummy tuck which included some liposuction and a breast lift, which were totally customized to what I needed. Dr Ness has always been fabulous to work with. He has a bedside manner that makes anyone feel at ease. I have also had the pleasure of doing work with Jamie and Paula. Paula is my go to for Botox and Juviderm. In June, I noticed that my cheeks were starting to look aged and I knew I needed to get some help. I am happy to fight the ageing process! Or at least slow it down. Paula is so calm and reassuring. She has a way to relax me - it is never much fun to have a needle in your face. I love the outcome. My cheeks are not over done and I have a nice contour to my face. It was exactly what I needed. I have always been very pleased and I intend to keep using Dr. Ness and his office for my cosmetic needs. There is just no substitute.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon