25 Yr Old NON SURGICAL "Liquid" Rhinoplasty, Upper Lip Enhancement, and "Liquid" Chin Enhancement - Wayne, PA

In December 2015 I finally decided to start...

In December 2015 I finally decided to start interviewing plastic surgeons for possible rhinoplasty and chin implant. Something I’ve thought about exploring since I was about 15. Once I met Dr. Pontell and saw his gallery of past patients and their results, I knew he was the surgeon for me. However I got very nervous once the reality of doing something irreversible to my face started to sink in. So, for now, I chickened out. I expressed my fear to Dr. Pontell and he came up with a solution, and a non-permanent one at that! He suggested injecting Juvederm in my nose to camouflage the bump, and make it appear straighter. He also suggested injecting Voluma in my chin to enhance the profile. Juvederm and Voluma are both non-permanent, hyaluronic acid-based fillers. Once the fillers are injected, water is drawn to the area, creating nice, plump volume. Juvederm lasts about a year depending on the area, and Voluma lasts closer to 2 years. This sounded like the perfect solution to me. Not only is it cheaper with next to no downtime (I had it done at 3pm yesterday and am at my desk at work today with just a puffy upper lip and slight bruising on my chin), but it is an excellent way to see how one may react emotionally to a change to the face.

I cannot express how happy I am with the results. I keep looking in the mirror in disbelief that in less than an hour and next to no pain, my nose looks half the size that it did before, and my face looks more balanced. It may sound strange that by adding volume to the nose it can actually appear smaller, but just refer to my before and after photo. I took the "after" photo in my car as soon as I left Dr. Pontell’s office. Best of all, the procedure was almost painless. I spent 30+ minutes with numbing cream on the injection areas before he began. I would say you feel pressure more than anything else. It took him about 15 minutes to complete the injections.

Thank you Dr. Pontell! You’re the best!!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon