Ultherapy Really Makes a Difference - Wayne, NJ

I was invited by a friend to an Open House...

I was invited by a friend to an Open House presentation at Dr. Wise’s office, which was very interesting and informative. I am a believer in aging naturally, but after observing several of non-evasive procedures to maintain skin care I had a change of heart.
I was not happy with the way my neck was aging, some of which I could have avoided if I had used more sun block, at the presentation I discovered Ultherapy- It's non-invasive skin tightening!
I had the procedure approximately 6 weeks ago, I am amazed at how great my neck looks with no down time. I’m told the full effect can take 3 to 6 months and can last for up to 2 years. I am so happy with the outcome already I am considering a possible other procedure.
I would highly recommend, anyone as skeptical as myself, to view the website, or speak his knowledgeable staff to help recommend the right procedure for your specific need.
Thank you Dr. Wise
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wise make gives you confidence, very easy to talk to, explains every step of the procedure and what to expect.