I Waited over 30 Years to Do This, and I Truly Wanted the Right Surgeon! Wayne, NJ

I have anticipated having this surgery for years. ...

I have anticipated having this surgery for years. The procedure went perfectly, and I am very excited to see the final results! Dr. Wise, his office staff and the surgical team are top notch! Once you contact them and experience their intake procedure and attention to detail, you will be confident in scheduling your surgery.

Exceptional surgeon with a stellar staff!

I have anticipated having this surgery for years. Once I experienced their intake procedure and attention to detail, I knew I had found my doctor. The procedure went perfectly, and I am very excited with the results! Dr. Wise, his office staff and the surgical team are top notch! With his expertise and the commitment of his staff, you will feel confident, safe and highly motivated to move forward with your procedure!
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

It was essential to me to find a highly qualified surgeon with excellent interpersonal skills. From the first consultation regarding the process, I felt beyond confident with Dr. Wise. He is genuinely receptive to questions and makes sure that each decision is an educated one on your behalf. It is readily apparent that he takes significant interest in your procedure and overall welfare.